Sunday, July 18, 2010

Welcome to all my new friends

Just to welcome everybody to my BLOG.

I am not an expert as yet, but hope to keep you posted on my daily activities on the island of Vanuabalavu.

I will be leaving South Africa on the 31st of July. Will spend a few days in Sydney (wish I booked it for longer) and then travel to Nadi (you pronounce it Nandi) where I will be for a few days. Then it is off to Suva, the capital of Fiji, and from there we will sail with the yacht "Tau" to Vanuabalavu, where I will spend my days.

There is still so much to do before I leave, but believe me, I am so looking forward to that.

You are ALL welcome to come and visit.

2 comments:

  1. I am impressed!!! sien jy dit was nou nie so erg nie ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. maak my nogal opgewonde want nou kan ek alles hierop skryf en net die 'link' publiseer op FB. Dan kan almal lees.

    ReplyDelete