Monday, July 19, 2010

My photography course

I am so excited! I did my first crash course in photography and it is just amazing what one can do with a camera!

Unfortunately I do not have the time to do a more advanced course, but what I have learnt tonight (and will learn next week) is more than what I have known or used before. So now I will take even more photo's and experiment more in all different modes and settings, and use my editing skills to have 'perfect' pictures - just like the pro's!

Well, practice makes it perfect, they say!

Tomorrow is my last day at the office. I was told 'not to bring' anything to eat, as I am the 'guest of honour'. But later, I was told that 'some staff members' did not contribute towards a gift for me because it is not 'pay-day' as yet and they do not have money. Who cares? No need to give me a gift as I do not expect to get anything 'big'. I am past that phase in my life where I need to have a gift.

But the clock is ticking, and a few days from now, I'll be gone, far away on a remote island, sipping on some coconut milk, enjoying the winter sun for a quick tan, and swinging in my hammock. Oh life is good ! Life really starts at 45!

1 comment: